This utilizes various app features and templates to organize a summary of the major IT and related policy initiatives that define the Scottish Digital Government sector, based on multiple references of local Scottish best practices and local program and government requirements.
- Scottish Government – Goals and Drivers: The major programs, objectives defined by the Scottish Government. notably achieving a World Class Digital Government.
- Stakeholders and Ecosystem Role Models – The defines a complete landscape view of the Scottish public sector and the many bodies that need to interoperate to deliver integrated digital government services.
- Digital Health and Social Care – Techniques such as the Business Model Canvas are utilized to develop collaborative stakeholder business models, ideal for policy requirements such as Integrated Health and Social Care.
- Building a Digital Marketplace – These business model blueprints are combined with template team models for Agile Transformation ‘digital squads’, the skills/roles defined in the Scottish Government’s Digital Services – Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS).
- Data Centre and Cloud Modernization: World class data centres – The Scottish Data Centres guide offers a marketplace blueprint for classifying and using the full spectrum of data centres available to them, with a view to a mass consolidation exercise that yields estate-scale savings.
- Blockchain-Enabled Digital Government – A National Blueprint for implementing state of the art Blockchain and Digital Identity capabilities.